Monday, June 6, 2011

That's All She Wrote

Hello, and welcome to my last blog of nursing school!

I have officially graduated. There was pomp, and there was circumstance. And a metric ton of pictures. But I did it! Graduated cum laude, inducted into the nursing honor society, which is truly the coolest honor. It's amazingly rewarding to have all my hard work over the past year and a half recognized.

The job search still continues. I've revamped my resume, so hopefully that will help get my foot in the door. It's a troubling market still, but I'm determined to find something!

My NCLEX test date is set for June 16th. I'm ready. We prepared for 16 months, though we didn't realize just how much practice we were getting. I'll probably do a few hundred (maybe 200-300) by next week, but just to work on the types of question, rather than content per se.

And now we've reached the end of this journey. But here I am, standing at the starting line of the next one, ready and raring to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment